Protease by definition is any of various enzymes, including the endopeptidases and exopeptidases, that catalyze the hydrolytic breakdown of proteins into peptides or amino acids. Protease is a digestive enzyme that is responsible for digesting proteins in your food, which is probably one of the most difficult substances to metabolize.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH PROTEASE
- Promotes digestive health
- Can help to clean up your body by removing the unwanted protein from your circulatory system
- By cleaning up protein from the blood it helps restore your energy and balance
- Helpful in fighting such things as colds, flus, and cancerous tumor growths
DEFICIENCIES OF PROTEASE MAY LEAD TO
- Strain on the body to produce more enzymes
- Digestive problems including colon cancer and hemorrhoids
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.