L-Lysine is defined as a crystalline essential amino acid obtained from the hydrolysis of various proteins and required by the body for optimum growth.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-LYSINE
- For the resistance and proliferation of many viruses like herpes, cold sores, and shingles.
- It is therapeutic for gastro function and digestion.
- Enhances the growth of growing children.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-LYSINE MAY LEAD TO
- Unhealthy loss of weight and anemia.
- Poor concentration.
- Headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
- Malnutrition and rickets in children.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.